- Trail Challenge
- Golf Trail
- Packages & Tee Times
- Things To Do
Wisconsin's only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course.
Rated 4 1/2 Stars by Golf Digest.
The Bull offers a state-of-the-art practice facility and full service golf shop; along with a restaurant (open daily) and a 300+ person banquet facility. Residential lots and villas are also for sale.
* Ranked #84 of Golf Digest's TOP 100 PUBLIC COURSES for 2017-2018
* AMERICA'S BEST COURSES YOU CAN PLAY list Golfweek Magazine 2005-2015
* AMERICA'S BEST NEW DAILY FEE COURSE by Golfweek Magazine 2005
* Runner-up BEST NEW UPSCALE PUBLIC COURSE IN AMERICA by Golf Digest 2004
* TOP 10 NEW COURSE YOU CAN PLAY in the US for 2003 by GOLF Magazine
* Site of 2010 Wisconsin State Amateur Championship
* Site of 2014 Wisconsin State Open
* Site of 2016 WSGA Junior Boys Championship
* Site of 2017 US Open Local Qualifying
Why Play The Golf Course?
Because its on the Wisconsin Golf Trail that is why! Play all the courses on the trail and writ e areview and get some sweet golf trail swag.
Located on the southeast corner of Highways 28 and 32, just three miles west of Interstate 43 in the city limits of Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.
Located approximately one hour north of Milwaukee, one hour south of Green Bay or two hours from both Chicago and Madison.
I Played This Course
Conquer the trail and submit a golf course completion review. Submit.